What tax forms do I use when filing for the tax credit?

In order to claim the tax credit for your donation, you must file Arizona tax forms 301 and 323 along with your Arizona income tax forms. If you make an Overflow/PLUS/Switcher donation, you must also file Arizona tax form 348. These forms (and instructions) can be downloaded here (http://www.azdor.gov/Forms/Credits.aspx). Please consult your tax preparer with further questions.